In consideration of Carry On Colorado, LLC, or 3 Gun Dynamics, LLC, its owner, agents, contractors, associated companies, assistants, and/or employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Instructor”) allowing my participation in this training, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. I understand that shooting, using, and training with firearms, or observing those who are, presents certain unavoidable risks. These risks include, but are not limited to: bodily injury, gunshot wounds, lead poisoning, sunburn, hearing loss, and death.
2. I am voluntarily taking or observing this class. I voluntarily assume all risk associated with this training.
3. I agree to follow all safety rules posted, written, or given verbally by Instructor. I also agree to wear eye and ear protection at all times while on the range. Should I violate or disregard any safety rule or protocol, I agree to my immediate expulsion from this class with no refund.
4. I agree that being disruptive or unsafe, at Instructor discretion, may result in my being removed from class with no refund.
5. I agree not to be under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance while attending events at the range.
6. I affirm that I am not a felon or a prohibited person, and that my possession and use of firearms is not in violation of any law.
7. I agree that the Instructor has all rights to use my photograph or image taken while attending class or on in the classroom or on range property.
8. I understand and agree that the Instructor is not responsible for any of my possessions, if they should be lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed while I am in class.
9. I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Instructor from any and all claims, actions, losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise, which may arise out of any use or firearms, ammunition or related equipment, or my participation in or observation of shooting or other activities on the range.
10. None of the material used or displayed in class may be used, displayed, posted, stored, recorded, photographed, or passed along to anyone else without express written consent of 3 Gun Dynamics, LLC and/or Carry On Colorado, LLC.
11. Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the "Marks") displayed on this Web site, including the 3 Gun Dynamics and/or Carry On Colorado, LLC logo are registered and/or unregistered marks of 3 Gun Dynamics, LLC and/or Carry On Colorado, LLC. The Marks of third parties, such as partners and sponsors, may also be displayed on this Web site. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on this Web site without the express written permission of 3 Gun Dynamics and/or Carry On Colorado or any third party that may own the Marks displayed on this web site. Any unauthorized use of the Marks or any other Material, except as authorized herein, is strictly prohibited.
12. Without limiting the foregoing, all Material on this Web site is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. 3 Gun Dynamics and/or Carry On Colorado assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of this Web site or your downloading of any Material from the Web site.
13. There are no refunds for any training classes. If you are unable to make a class due to unforeseen circumstances, just notify us at least 24 hours in advance and we will get you in the next available class.
I HAVE READ EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOVE AND I HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS
Last Update Date: October 25th, 2016© 2016 Carry On Colorado, LLC. All rights reserved.