The Level 4 Range Class is the next step to being comfortable with your firearm in all situations. This class is taught entirely out at the range and includes a lot of shooting - and a unique opportunity to work on those things that need the most work! With your permission, we'll even photograph you shooting - many of us never get the opportunity to actually see ourselves shoot! Starting with a real-world self-defense mindset, this class covers:
- Review of fundamentals, trigger reset, drawing from a holster, re-holstering, reloads and malfunctions
- Multiple target engagement
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Shooting with your flashlight
But here's the best part - we've actually designed this to have plenty of time to work on those areas that YOU need the most work with! Carrying a gun for self-defense is hard work - there are a lot of skills to develop: one-handed shooting, drawing from a holster, reloading, multiple targets, malfunction clearing, etc. So since we keep this class size very small, this is as close to a "group private lesson" as we can get. Let's have fun with this - and let's practice those things that you need the most help with!
- Your self-defense pistol
- At least two magazines or speed loaders (three is ideal)
- Your normal belt holster (not in a purse/backpack/etc.)
- Magazine pouches capable of holding at least two magazines
- 200 rounds of ammunition for your pistol
- "Tactical" flashlight with tailcap on/off button
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, appropriate footwear (no flip flops)
- Cooler with water and snacks
- Folding chair
- Hat and sunscreen
- Bug repellent is recommended
Pricing specials or quantity discounts, where applicable, are for single transaction web orders ONLY. All orders placed over the phone will be assessed full price even if you are purchasing more than one of a single class. Thank you for your cooperation. 24-hour notice required if you are unable to attend so we can roll you into the next available class. There are no refunds for this product and there are a minimum of 4 students, so invite your friends and family!
Don't have your own gun yet? Consider renting one from us! Just be sure to purchase the correct number of Handgun Rentals along with your order, then contact us for the details of what you would like to rent (semi-auto pistol, revolver, 9mm Luger, etc.). Handgun rentals are $15 per gun per person.